Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You actually read this thing!

It's sorta scary to know that people actually read this silly thing. It always suprises me when people tell me "Oh yeah I read that on your blog." I stop and for a second I think, "oh shit," but that feeling soon passes and I'm okay with them seeing a glimpse of me at my happiest, saddest, craziest, or darkest moment. It's okay if people see all the different aspects of the "real" me. I'm not in to painting this marvalous, wonderful, beautiful picture of my life. Instead I'd like you to see my world as it really is. Despite all of it's flaws atleast I can fully claim it as mine. It's real. It's true. And in some way everyone can relate to that. Life isn't perfect. My words aren't always perfect. My grammer and spelling is certainly almost never perfect. Therefore my story isn't perfect. Which is good... Perfection is highly overrated anyway!

1 comment:

TheMcMurryFamily said...

I actually read this thing! LOL I love to get a glimpse of whats going on with you when we haven't talked in a while plus your a great writer! You should consider being a writer, your so creative and have a way with words.