Sunday, May 31, 2009

finding joy...


I love working with two year olds. The joy that they find in the simplest things always amazes me. With everything that has been going on in my life lately it's nice to just take a day at work and have fun with my kids. They help me find joy in everyday life. And they remind me that it's the small things that count. When everything seems difficult sometimes it's best to just make things simple. I feel blessed that I get to spend my days working with kids that I adore. With kids who are just in awe of days spent building sandcastles and running through the sprinkler. Who get so excited about sidewalk chalk and blue snowcones. And who think the coolest thing ever is jumping in a huge inflatable bounce house with their dorky teacher. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two from my silly group of two year olds. Find some joy in the little things around me. And try to enjoy every new adventure that comes my way.

No comments: