Monday, May 11, 2009

Moved out!

I'm officially moved out!! Yesterday I was so unsure of myself... overwhelmed by everything and now today things don't seem that bad. I'm just glad that I actually was able to do it... to pack up and leave and not look back. Trust me, there were a few moments there when I didn't think I was going to be able to. I think it made it even harder to be moving my things out while also helping Brian move his things back in. It's his house now. And I'm homeless. (Well not technically because my name is still on the mortgage but as far as I'm concerned that house is no longer mine.) It's strange to go from having an entire 1500 square foot house to only having a bedroom in someone else's home. Yesterday was harder than I thought it would be... but today is easier than I thought it would be. Figure that one out? I'm learning that I bounce back quickly from things. That I'm actually capable of doing more on my own than I give myself credit for. And that's a good feeling. Maybe I'll be alright after all? I guess only time will tell but atleast for today I'm fine... and I'm going to run with that feeling...maybe I've got a little bit of inner strength after all.

No comments: