Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I've learned Wednesdays...

1) I feel guilty for being quick to complain about having to drag myself to class after working all day. I should feel blessed. I should feel lucky. I should just be glad that I have the opportunity to finally go back and get my degree.

2) Speaking of blessings. I always count it as one when a cop pulls you over for speeding, shows you your 13 miles an hour over the posted speed limit number on his radar gun and then just let's you go with a "just make sure you slow it down some honey."

3) My favorite song of the moment is actually a blue grass song... never saw that one coming.

4) My friend Laura is one kick ass tough woman... and her fiance (or whatever the hell he is)should be ashamed.

5) Dating is highly overrated.

6) I def need to go and try on the new Miraculous bra from Victoria Secret... if it actually does live up to it's advertisments I might just have to force my cheap ass self to buy one for $50.

7) The next time I spend ten minutes trying to shove something into the trunk of my car I will be aware of the fact that the forty some year old neighbor might be watching and that he is later going to call my roomy and go on and on about how great my ass looked!!! Ummmm... not impressed buddy... plus it really creeps me out that I look like I'm barely legal and you were checking me out.

8) As of today I've been officially on my own for eight months. And not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed to be living this new life that I've made for myself.

No comments: