Sunday, December 20, 2009

the grades are in...

First semester back to school is offically over!!!

Four classes complete!

Four A's earned!

Got to admit that I'm suprised and also pretty proud of myself for finally seeing something through. I was always the girl who was best at quitting any and everything she started. But not this time. Thanks to my daddy who helped me afford to go back without going broke in the process. Thanks to my mom and all my friends who have been a constant source of encouragement and support. And special thanks to my main man Jesus, without him nothing would be possible. And perhaps the strangest most bizzare thanks of all. Thank you Brian for walking away last April. You threw me out of the boat and suddenly it was sink or swim for me. And thankfully I chose to swim.

No comments: