Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lost keys and such...

Did I mention that I lost my car keys last week!! I had finally got around to taking all the boxes out of the backseat I had picked up from Brian's and somewhere between bringing them in, sorting through all of my junk and putting it away I lost my car keys. I searched everywhere for those stupid things. Even had Brian and Gavin break into my car thinking maybe I had locked them inside. Sadly my keys never did turn up. So I spent a week driving Gavin's Geo Tracker with no a/c and no powersteering waiting to get a new car key made. I learned a valuable lesson from all of this though... always make a copy of your car key! Plus I realized how often I still used my car's a/c even though it's December. Anyway. Yesterday I finally got my new key. I most have been so happy to finally have a car key again because I fell alseep with it in my pocket and woke up to my key laying right beside me in bed this morning. I'm so in love with my new tacky looking Toyota key that I'm sleeping with it!! Hmmm... perhaps sleeping with my key is a little much but hey it beats letting it out of my sight and losing it again.

No comments: