Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things to be happy about...

#1- My phone is working again, which is beyond awesome and makes life a little less complicated seeing as I was having to use an old phone and switch out the battery every night into another one so it could charge only to put it back into my phone in the morning. (yeah that's one long run on sentence with the simple point being my phone is working)

#2- I found a place to stay here in Jacksonville that I can afford. Brian offered to let me live here in the house for as long as I needed and he'd pay the mortgage but I just don't feel like I should take advantage of that for to long. I need to stand on my own two feet, no more leaning on Brian. So having found a place to stay is a HUGE thing and one more worry off of my mind.

No comments: