Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I've learned Wednesdays

1) Luv stale cheetos but there's nothing worse than flat soda!

2) In life I'm barely skimming the surface. In almost everything and every situation I do just enough to get the job done. As for going above and beyond or out of my way... ha, forget it! Life is a one time only go around so why am I not leaving it all out on the playing field? I need to give more. Try harder. Stop settling for mediocre.

3) My hair, which used to be stick straight, now seems to have quite a bit of wave to it. Weird!

4) I hate throwing up! Especially at work! Specifically in miniature little kid toilets!

5) I obviously have not learned anything when it comes to procrastinating and writing essays on the day they are due! Oh well. Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson... or if I keep making 100's on my last minute essays, I probably won't ;)

No comments: