Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dancing In The Mine Fields




Wishing life and love could have turned out different and saying goodbye to how I wished we could have approached our "promise." But like I've said time and time again -


it's impossible to save a marriage all on your own.


Putting the finishing touches on our divorce makes me think of things that I haven't thought of in a long time. I've come to the realization that a part of me is always going to wish that I could have made it work. Pretty soon our marriage vows will be null and void and that's a hard pill to swallow. I'll always be sad that I didn't get to keep my promise.


At the moment I love this song.


At the moment this song makes me incredible sad.


And at the moment this song leaves me in awe of those who year after year are still...


"Dancing In the Mine Fields."


No comments: