Tuesday, July 6, 2010

...

You know what I've recently realized... I had a whole lot more to say when I was pissed off at Brian or scared to death of facing the world all on my own. And if you really think about it in all reality that is sort of sad. Shouldn't I have just as much to say if not more since my life has begun to fall into place again... or no that's actually misleading... things didn't just fall into place I pushed and pulled and forced them into place. It's sort of like I'm making a new life for myself now with only pieces of the old one remaining. I'm liking this new life of mine. It's never what I imagined for myself at 27 but I am honestly happy with where I'm at and where I'm going... but as I totally and completely wander off course as per usual and thoroughly butcher proper grammer and sentence structure with my run on sentences and incessant ... dot... dot... dots... the point I was getting at all along is I can easily write, rant and rave when things AREN'T going great so let's see if I can do a better job at writing and keeping track of things when they ARE going great. Dot... dot... dot.. The End. For now...

No comments: