Friday, January 2, 2009

A little late bit of Christmas!

Opening presents with Sidney the weekend before Christmas. She got her own doggie pillow (which she refuses to sleep on!) and a candy cane shaped bone.
This is the best pic of my brother I'll probably ever get- he always hides his face!!

Mom's cat Socks sure is feeling rather festive!

Mom and Dad Christmas smooches!!!XOXOXOXOXO

Sorry about DESTROYING your sweater mom. I promise I'll buy you a new one for Christmas next year or maybe I'll learn to knit and I'll make you one!! Here's a tip for anyone who is laundry illiterate like I am- if a tag says "lay flat to dry" do not for any reason put it in the dryer it usually comes out quite a bit smaller then when you first put it in.

Grandma and Grandpa Overcash- I've come to cherish each and every Christmas with my grandparents because one of these years I know it will be our last Christmas together.

Brian is STOKED about his new tv. And yes Kenny, he already knew he was getting this. I'm horrible at keeping secrets.







No comments: