Tuesday, August 21, 2012

29 weeks

How far along-
29 weeks

Size of the baby-
2 and 1/2 pounds and just over 15 inches

Weight Gain-
30 plus a few :(

Maternity Clothes-
pretty much all maternity clothes except a few shirts that I bought larges in, i'm thinking that i might just need to purchase some maternity shoes too!! i doubt they make these, perhaps i could make quite a killing if i came up with my own maternity shoe line :)

Gender-
GIRL :)

Movement-
still feeling quite a bit of movement

Sleep-
while its interupted by quite a few potty breaks and it takes  me a while to get comfy i'm not complaining because i'm sure it could be much worse

Symptoms-
peeing all the time cause Miss Mayson likes to bounce on my bladder, some swelling though its better than last week, lot's of pelvic pressure

Food Cravings-
apple pie (which was a bad breakfast choice because Mayson was not a fan) 

What I miss-
not feeling like my pelvic bone was being crushed!! mayson likes to hang out really low and half the time i feel like i'm one sneeze away from her shooting out!

What I'm looking forward to-
my ultrasound got scheduled for this week so on thursday morning Greg and I get the chance to peek at our baby girl again

Best Moment this Week-
celebrating Greg's 26th birthday and getting him his first ever "to my daddy" b-day card!!

No comments: