Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ten weeks down!

The first quarter is finished!
I'm a fourth of the way there!
25% done!
And when I think of it that way waking up every morning to vomit straight up stomach acid doesn't seem to bad.
The burning sensation rising from my stomach up into my chest is slightly more tolerable.
My skin reverting back to it's oily adolescent self doesn't bother me nearly as much.
And I suppose it's only fitting that being a 4th of the way done I've gained a total of 4 pounds... it's all about the number 4 as I finish this tenth week of pregnancy.
So in the spirit of 4- here are the four baby names that we like...
Benjamin Kane
Silas Alexander
Elliott Grace
Hadley Anne
... and since we are expecting only one and not quadruplets (thank u God!!!!)... you'll just have to wait around until sometime in the fourth month when we make our final decision :)

No comments: