Sunday, February 26, 2012

surprises

Life is full of surprises. Some are good, some are bad but most are what you make of them. Wanna know my surprise...
Yes that is a positive little blue line... and it's quite a bit darker than the one I took just the night before. The test were a two for one deal, but when I took the first one I had just peed three times in the past hour. There was a faintest of faint blue line that showed up which only left me even more confused than when I had first peed on the darn thing - so I decided to take the next one in the morning.
3:40 am rolled around and I felt like my bladder was going to explode, so to the bathroom I went where I immediately started freaking out because I couldn't find the extra test. Greg's cat likes to play with weird things so here I was yelling at him like an insane woman about skinning his cat alive when he found the supposed MIA test behind the picture frame on the counter. Needless to say two minutes and an apology later we were watching a little blue line move across the screen.
Shock was my first reaction.
Followed immediately by happiness.
This wasn't planned but many times the best surprises hit you straight in the face at 3:40 am on a thursday morning.
What can you do but roll with it?!
Gregory and I are both excited for this new journey and look forward to the many more 3:40 wakeup calls to come!!

No comments: