Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dear Cancer,

Microglandular Adenosis Carcinoma

I am not really sure how I feel about you yet. Sure I dislike you, probably hate you but I'm trying not to judge you to harshly yet and give you the benefit of the doubt. Supposedly you are a lazy cancer, so I definitely appreciate your slowness. And I am hoping that you chose to expose your existence very early on in the game. If not and you've been hiding we are going to have words about that and I am sure that at least on my part they won't be very nice words. And quite frankly I am very upset that, at the very least, my mom is going to lose a part of herself because of you. All I can ask really is that you be content with what my mom is having to give you and chose not claim anything else. I promise you and I will be on somewhat good terms if you go completely away after surgery. If not and you have chosen to stick around know that you are going to have a hell of a fight on your hands. I would suggest giving up and waving the white flag of surrender now. It'll be easier on both parties that way.

And ps- I love my mom and I am not letting you take her!

Sincerely yours,

Elizabeth

No comments: