Tuesday, April 1, 2008

ER visit

Today was pretty much completely unproductive and for poor Brian, a waste of a day off. We spent all morning and afternoon (8-3) at the Navy Hospital because I had a cyst on my ovary that burst. Before today I was unware that I even had any cyst and god willing will never have any again. Last night my stomach started to hurt pretty severely and by this morning I was pretty sure I was dying! (I'm only half joking but hey I am a wimp and have zero pain tolerance.) So Brian took me to the ER and many hours of waiting and getting poked and prodded in places it's never fun to be poked and prodded in (atleast by doctors- hehe) I was prescribed some vicodin, a no "activity" for a week order, and an appointment in a couple of weeks to go back to get poked and prodded in those fun places once again. So now here I am at 11:30 at night and while I should be sleeping I'm being stubborn and trying not to take my pain pills again... I should probably just break down and take them but I have zero tolerance and just a few hours ago I was completely out of it due to those lovely little white pills... guess I'm going to give in and take them so I can get some sleep before work tomorrow... if there happens to be any weird post on here tonight or early tomorrow I cannot be held responsible... it's just the vicodin blooging.

No comments: