Saturday, March 1, 2008

trying again

Journey into parenthood- take two.
Brian and I have decided to TRY for baby number two.
(Yes, I do think of it as baby number two. Though our first child never took his or her first breath, never made it out of the womb and into the world, I will always love and remember them the same as if I had held them, named them, or had the chance to see them face to face.) We are EXCITED
WORRIED
SCARED
HOPEFUL
OPTIMISTIC
HAPPY
lot's of emotions rolled into one.
What if this time I don't even get pregnant?
What if we do, but lose this baby as well?
I hesitate to become to hopeful or pray specifically for a healthy baby. I simply pray that Brian and I have the strength to handle whatever cards life decides to deal us. I hope that anyone else sending a prayer heavenward would pray the same. I want a child but yet refuse to ask for a baby. I'm just thankful for the chance to try again. In life you can't always recieve what you want... I just want to be able to be at peace with whatever we are given (or not given).
Hopefully God doesn't think that is to much to ask.

No comments: