Sunday, March 30, 2008

"One of the Best Days of His Life."


Yesterday was as said by Brian "One of the best days of his life!!!" He traded in his little-practice- learn how to ride- Enduro motorcyle and "FINALLY" (his words again not mine) bought the bike of his dreams. And while he was beyond excited, I was pretty much beyond scared. Days like these make me even more aware of what exact opposites my husband and I are. Motorcycles scare me to death which made for an interesting trip around the block when he talked me into riding on the back. I held on to him for dear life and screamed with every turn!! If we could have just rode straight on never having to turn, go through any curves, or switch lanes I might have been fine... because every time the bike went any way but straight forward I could have sworn we were going to fall over. And he thinks I'm going to get a little matching helmet and ride around town with him. HA! I'm not so sure about that.

No comments: